Monday, July 20, 2009

WTF?!?!

Well...today somthing unusual happened to me...i was at a park in roslyn, having a picnic lunch with my aunt and puppy(mickey) and my aunt and mickey went for a walk around the pond....5 minutes in to their walk...this goose had his eyes on me. So i ignored it...thought maybe it just standing there..? NO! that goose had some kind of hate for me this huge bird starts following me away from the picnic area...i must have walked over 100 feet and the thing still had the intent to go after ME! & I DNT KNOW WHY....SO THROUGH THE MUD I GO to get away from this blood thirsty animal...i lost a flip flop btw...may it rest in peace (&mud)...me and this goose were having a game of chase teema(me) intil my dog mickey (a tea cup yorkie terroir) came and chased the beast away with his bark and fierceness lol. Anyway...this cute guy did try to save me...but the goose had its beedy little eyes on me and only ME....

I saw my life rush before me lol jk...but it was sorta fun...that guy wasss hot ;-p